Special for Namibians
Special for Namibians
- 2 Days / 1 Nights
NAD 1990per person sharing
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 07 Oct 20 to 15 Dec 20
Otjimbondona “the place where the small camel thorn trees grow”.
From N$ 1,990 00 per person sharing per night
STAY 3 nights PAY less for 3 rd night
pay N$ 1,500 00 for the 3 rd night per person sharing
- Accommodation in luxury Villas, each with a private plunge pool
- Breakfast and Dinner to be enjoyed around the Manor
- House or in the privacy of your Villa
- Use of the Sauna and gym
- Walking or Fat Biking
- Game/ farm drives, lunches, alcoholic beverages, wellness treatments, scenic flights and gratuities
- A great variety of game and birds that can be viewed on a game/nature drive, on fat bikes on walks or simply from your deck.
- Experience farm life in Namibia while on a farm drive.
- Visit the Arnhem Caves, home to various bat species.
- Use of the in-house gym and sauna.
- Enjoy wellness treatments at our newly built wellness sala
- Sundowners around the fireplace.
- Enjoy outside sundowners or a bush brunch.
- Great hospitality, good, mostly organic food, and South African wines.
- Scenic flights around the area or Sossusvlei from the private landing strip.
- Enjoy books from our library, play games or puzzles or just relax and unwind.
Otjimbondona, meaning “the place where the small camel thorn trees grow” in the Herero language, was bought by the Slaney family in 1922 to farm with sheep and cattle. Wilfried and Anita, took over the farm in 2008 as the third generation of cattle and sheep farming Slaneys and are welcoming guests to their boutique lodge, Otjimbondona Kalahari.
Cradled amongst Camel thorn trees with vistas of undulating Kalahari landscape crusted in golden grass, Otjimbondona offers those seeking tranquillity, exclusivity and luxury the ideal African retreat.
Otjimbondona is situated 120 km south east of Windhoek, and 80 km from the Hosea Kutako International Airport, on a 3000 hectare Private Nature Reserve on the fringes of the Namibian Kalahari.
This hidden gem with its inviting Manor House and four comfortable Villas is the perfect place to start or end your Namibian adventure, or it provides a haven for those who simply wish to relax and unwind.
You might also be interested in the packeges below