Travel Resources and helpful Links
Know before you go
AIR CANADA Introducing Air Canada CleanCare, an industry-leading program committed to end-to-end health and safety protocols. Using new biosafety standards and enhancing preventive measures, we are elevating the steps we're taking to keep you safe throughout your travel with us, because we believe in putting safety first, always. View the CleanCare here.
AIRLINES FOR EUROPE (A4E) The latest COVID safety information of the A4E members.
AIR NAMIBIA Protection Measures Against Covid-19
CATHAY PACIFIC Cathay Care is their commitment to your wellbeing. Cathay Pacific understands your concerns, and have introduced enhanced measures across every stage of the journey – from check-in to the cabin – so you can take off with confidence. View the Cathay Care here.
Arriving in Hong Kong: What do you need to know?
EUROWINGS Travelling in the times of Corona. Stay informed about all the latest developments so that you can take your next flight with Eurowings without any worries.
Find here the latest Eurowings product information.
ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES ET Cares. Ethiopian Airlines strives hard to guarantee travelers peace of mind with regard to the advent of COVID-19.
KLM measures to minimize the risk of coronavirus infection. This is what they do to ensure you and their crew enjoy a safe and smooth journey.
LUFTHANSA #WeCare – so you can fly with no worries. Lufthansa's measures to make you feel comfortable at the airport, during your flight and de-boarding. Read more
- Visit this link for the countries that need PCR-Test before travelling.
- View here the customer journey experience when travelling with Qatar Airways.
- Travel safely with one of the most experienced airlines. View their safety and hygiene measures
UNITED CleanPlus. What to expect when you fly. We know travel looks a little different these days, but rest assured that we’re here for you every step of the way. Throughout your journey, we’re putting safety and cleanliness at the forefront of your travel experience. View the new United Clean Plus the here
Germany: Find the latest information on the identification of international risk areas updated regularly by the Robert Koch Institut. (German content)
Dubai: A List of Covid-19 Screening locations around Dubai for travelers that must test to return to their countries. Included is a list of hotels that offer testing for in-house guests, Drive through Centers, Hospitals, and clinics offering home services. *The map is best viewed on a laptop/pc or through the Google Maps application. The list is updated frequently, and subject to change from any of the listed locations.
South Africa: Domestic Travel – Forms Required
- Authorisation for business travel form by employer
- Other important forms can be accessed in Gazette 43364
Below is a list of the various types of travel which are permitted during Level 3:
- Business travel permit for travel by air or road between provinces for work or services permitted under Alert Level 3: Form 2 – must be signed by the head of business;
- Moving residence: Form 6 affidavit– must be sworn at a police station or Magistrate’s Court;
- Moving to care for an immediate family member: Form 6 – must be sworn at a police station or Magistrate’s Court; Student travel: Form 3A/3B as applicable – must be signed by the head of school/tertiary institution;
- Attendance at funerals and transportation of mortal remains: Form 4 and Form 5 as applicable – must be sworn at a police station or Magistrate’s Court;
- Movement of children: Form 3 – must be sworn at a Magistrate’s Court.
- The Department of Health has also issued a domestic screening form. This form has to be completed in order for travellers to gain access into the terminal building.
- Asata advises that travellers also have to complete a health declaration form, downloadable from https://coronavirus.asata.co.za/9391-2/, which allows authorities to track and trace suspected COVID cases. This form needs to be completed, signed, printed and a copy given to Port Health officials before entering airport terminal buildings. Return flight passengers must print two copies (one for the flight there and one for the flight back). Passengers will also be required to wear masks and present their IDs/passports and online boarding pass (on their smart phone or printed out at home).
World wide: There are many reliable resources for you to gather information for your upcoming trip, we recommend you read the health and safety information published by IATA.
|Weather Forecasts / Check Weather||www.wunderground.com|
|Immigration policies South Africa||www.asata.co.za|
|Online App for Immigration policy||www.drivesouthafrica.co.za|
|SAA Online Check In||www.flysaa.com|
|Deloitte Travel-Social-Permit Impacts||gowork.ges.deloitte|
Latest Travel Packages