In the Kalahari
- 2 Days / 1 Nights
NAD 12420per person sharing
2 Days / 1 Nights
Package is no longer valid
This hidden gem with its inviting Manor House and four comfortable Villas is the perfect place to start or end your Namibian adventure, or it provides a haven for those who simply wish to relax and unwind.
The 2 night package is inclusive of:
- Breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Teas and coffees
- Soft drinks, house wines & beers
- Game drives – Coffee or tea break on morning drives & drinks and snacks on sun downer drives
- Guided nature walks
- Full use of the sauna and gym
- Transfers from the local airstrip
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- NTB levies and VAT
- Tailor-made to suit each client’s needs
- Wellness treatment (request treatment menu)
- Conferences & meetings
- Honeymoon & Wedding packages
- Special celebrations
- Scenic flights & Fly in safaris
Otjimbondona, meaning “the place where the small camel thorn trees grow” in the Herero language, was bought by the Slaney family in 1922 to farm with sheep and cattle. Wilfried and Anita, took over the farm in 2008 as the third generation of cattle and sheep farming Slaneys and are welcoming guests to their boutique lodge, Otjimbondona Kalahari.
Cradled amongst Camel thorn trees with vistas of undulating Kalahari landscape crusted in golden grass, Otjimbondona offers those seeking tranquillity, exclusivity and luxury the ideal African retreat.
Otjimbondona is situated 120 km south east of Windhoek, and 80 km from the Hosea Kutako International Airport, on a 3000 hectare Private Nature Reserve on the fringes of the Namibian Kalahari.