Norwegian Cruise Line
12 or 21 Days cruises through Africa
Norwegian Cruise Line
12 or 21 Days cruises through AfricaCruises & Sailing Africa > Angola - Cape Verde - Madagascar - Mauritius - Namibia
- Sales Period:
- 20 Jan 24 to 10 Apr 24
Bring out your wild side
The scenery you'll witness in Africa is as wild as the creatures that freely roam.
Every port provides unforgettable adventures and every one of the NCL ships promises marvelous days at sea.
12 Day cruise on Norwegian Dawn
South Africa & Madagascar from Port Louis, Mauritius
- Sailing dates: 20 January - 01 February 2024; 25 February - 08 March 2024
- Inside Stateroom from USD1,619 per person sharing / Oceanview from USD1,929 per person sharing
- + Taxes, fees and port expenses USD178.99 per person sharing
Take a 12-day cruise through Africa on Norwegian Dawn. Spend the night in Cape Town and hike to the top of Table Mountain or stop by the V&A Waterfront for some shopping. Then walk with the animals at Umlalazi Nature Reserve in Richards Bay, South Africa. Let the scenery take your breath away with dramatic peaks and beautiful beaches in Taolagnaro, Madagascar.
12 Days. 9 Ports
From Cape Town
- Sailing dates: 13 February - 25 February 2024
- Inside Stateroom from USD1,619 per person sharing / Oceanview from USD2,019 per person sharing
- + Taxes, fees and port expenses USD174.25 per person sharing
Visit Pointe Des Gaelts where you'll be met with lush rainforests, beaches and stunning coral reefs.
Then walk with the animals at Umlalazi Nature Reserve in Richards Bay, South Africa.
Spend the night in Cape Town and hike to the top of Table Mountain or stop by the V&A Waterfront for some shopping.
12 Days. 9 Ports
From Cape Town, South Africa Port Elizabeth, Durban & Lüderitz
- Sailing date 01 - 13 February 2024; 08 - 20 March 2024
- Inside Stateroom from USD14,69 per person sharing/ Oceanview from USD1,789 per person sharing
- + Taxes, fees and port expenses $142.47 USD
Come aboard the beautifully refurbished Norwegian Dawn for a vacation of a lifetime. You'll begin in the vibrant city of Cape Town, which in of itself is an incredible destination. Nature lover? Catch some sun or some waves at Kalantstrand Beach in stunning Richard's Bay. Whilst in Durban, go on a safari to see exotic animals like nowhere on earth. And be sure to explore the highest sand dune in Namibia (1,256 feet) near Swakopmund and Walvis Bay in Namibia.
12 Days. 7 Ports
21 Day cruise on Norwegian Dawn
Namibia, Cape Verde, Angola & Ivory Coast to Barcelona from Cape Town
- Sailing date 20 March - 10 April 2024
- Inside Stateroom From USD3,599 per person sharing / Ocean View USD4,249 per person sharing
- + Taxes, fees and port expenses USD255.74 per person sharing
Take the cruise of a lifetime on board Norwegian Dawn. Spend 21 days exploring Namibia, Angola, Senegal, Cape Verde, Morocco and more. Spot rare migratory birds in Walvis Bay where more than 150 species of bird have been recorded in the area. Then, in Abidjan, the hub of the Ivory Coast, visit Le Musée des Civilisations de Côte d'Ivoire to discover cultural relics and crafts. Pastel colored buildings make for the perfect photo op in Cape Verde. Travel on to Casablanca where new and old live in harmony. Visit the 3rd largest mosque in the world or stop and shop at the central market.
21 Days. 13 Ports
GET ALL FREE OFFERS FREE OPEN BAR Enjoy all the spirits and cocktails, wines, draft beer, juice and soda for all guests 21 years or older.
FREE SPECIALITY DINING Savour meals at our Speciality Dining venues free for Guests 1 & 2.
FREE EXCURSIONS Receive USD50 Shore Excursion Credit per tour.
FREE WIFI Stay connected with internet you can use throughout the ship.
We can offer you a full package by adding your flights, pre- and post land arrangements, travel insurance and assist with your visa's if required.
T's & C's apply