- Sales Period:
- 08 Feb 19 to 27 Feb 19
France-Spain High Speed
30% off tickets for 2:
Enjoy maximum comfort for two in First class and get 30% off your high-speed train tickets between France and Spain!
Valid for travel from 14 February 2019 to 26 June 2019, excluding 18-22 April and 26 April-5 May 5 2019.
Sales period - book and pay by 27 Feb'19
France-Spain High Speed trains provide the direct international link between the French cities of Paris, Lyon, Valence, Toulouse, Carcassonne, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Nîmes, and Montpellier and the Spanish cities of Barcelona, Girona, Tarragona, Zaragoza, and Madrid.
Make the journey as unique as the destinations thanks to comfortable, spacious seating in First class. All the seats include head and footrest and recline slightly, so you can adjust your position to get some rest between adventures. Or, make use of the personal reading light, power outlet, and work table to start planning your next one.
New for 2019
- Access to 4G WiFi and to a wide range of digital entertainment is now available free of charge on all international France-Spain High Speed trains.
- You can bring up to 3 pieces of luggage with you, so don’t sweat it if you splurged on souvenirs!
- Free access to the Club lounges in all Spanish stations (except Figueres). You can enjoy a comfortable, relaxed environment with complimentary drinks, WiFi connection, and newspapers.
- Print-at-Home ticketing available
- Enjoy a taste of France and Spain before you arrive. The Bar/café car located in the middle of the train serves up a carefully selected menu with a French and Spanish touch.
- City-centre to city-centre connections. Arrive and start exploring!
Offer is valid for bookings of two First class France-Spain High Speed train tickets made from 5 February 2019 through 5:00pm ET on 27 February 2019.Valid for e-tickets only.Must purchase two tickets to receive the discount. Departure, destination, date, and time of travel must be identical for discounted fare to apply. Offer is subject to availability and subject to change or extension without notice. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Promotional fares are valid for travel from 14 February 2019 to 26 June 2019, excluding 18-22 April and 26 April-5 May 5 2019. Promotional fares are valid on international routes only and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Special for 2 or more travelling together
Save up to 55% in First class and up to 50% in Premier class!
Sales period: Book and pay bey 28 Feb'19 for travel this spring.
Special fares now available for 2 or more traveling together.
Routes include Paris to/from Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne, & more!
Thalys, high speed trains and best way to travel between Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Cologne.
The famous red train connects Belgium and France but also other countries like the Netherlands and Germany. Thalys is a high-speed train which operates at speeds of up to 300 km/h. Travel duration's are relatively short, making it the preferred solution to journey between France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. With frequent services – up to 23 daily returns between Paris and Brussels alone – it’s easy to add another destination to your itinerary with Thalys.