Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast
Sailing and Cruising in Croatia
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
NAD 22900per person sharing
Pax: 2 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 05 May 19 to 12 Oct 19
Explore the dazzling Dalmatian coast with its beautiful secluded bays, perfect beaches and attractive villages, stopping at a new island each night including glamorous Hvar and architecturally-rich Korcula, as well as Dubrovnik and Split.
Price range from N$22 900 - N$33 900 pp sharing - land only
Single supplement range from N$10 900 - N$15 900 - land only
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinner
- Welcome drink and snack on day 1
- Linen and bedding with towels changed every second day and bed linen changed twice a week
- Services of 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Complimentary 1/2 litre of water with meals as well as complimentary tea, coffee and fresh fruit throughout the day and a snack in the afternoon.
- 7 nights accommodation on board the air-conditioned Providenca motor boat
- Free WiFi on board
Dubrovnik - Pearl of the Adriatic with a beautiful old town
Brac - famous for its limestone and exquisite stonemasonry
Split - historic port city with ancient Roman monuments
Mljet - stunning island covered with verdant vegetation and vineyards
Trogir - UNESCO listed historical town and harbour
Korcula - coastal citadel rich in Renaissance and Gothic architecture
Omis - stunning beauty of the River Cetina canyon and historic pirates
Hvar - sunniest island in Croatia with a buzzing and beautiful historical town
Slano - small village located on a 2km-long sandy bay with ancient ruins
- International flights, visa and transfers to and from the port
- Port Taxes - EUR40 per person to be paid on board in cash.
- Beach towel hire (optional)
- Tips for the crew are not included and at your own discretion.
- As a guideline we suggest EUR 3–5 per person per day
- Optional excursions
T's & C's apply