Alte Kalköfen Lodge
Restored from an old farmhouse in the south of Namibia
- 2 Days / 1 Nights
NAD 700per person sharing
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 01 Oct 21 to 30 Jun 22
The lodge is restored from an old farmhouse.
It’s perfectly manicured, yet with rustic charm around every corner waiting to be discovered
Double/Twin room N$700.00 per person sharing
Single room N$800.00 single room
includes daily bed and breakfast.
- 8 x Twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor cold-water shower.
- 1 x Family room. Two twin rooms, interlinked. One room has an shower and the other room a bath. Both rooms also have outside cold-water showers.
- 1 x Twin en-suite room with indoor bathroom & shower plus an outdoor cold-water shower, sitting room, kitchen and braai facilities.
- 1 x 2 Room unit with 2 beds in each room, bathroom with shower and bath, sitting room, kitchen and braai facilities.
The Accommodation at Alte Kalköfen overlooks the Gurib river bed and the endless desert beyond.
Alte Kalköfen Lodge proudly hosts the biggest registered collection of Lithops in Namibia.
Alte Kalköfen Lodge is located 90 km West of Keetmanshoop, between Keetmanshoop and Lüderitz.
Things to do
- Keetmanshoop (100 km)
- Quiver tree forest and Giants playground (130 km)
- Fish River Canyon (East side 150 km & Westside 100 km)
- Wild horses (130 km)
- Kolmanskop (170 km)
- Luderitz (220 km)
- Duwiseb castle (130 km)
Alte Kalköfen Impressions
You might also be interested in the packages below