Tok Tokkie Trails
Guided walking trail in the NamibRand Reserve
- 3 Days / 2 Nights
NAD 7826per person
3 Days / 2 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 01 Jan 20 to 09 Jun 20
Tok Tokkie Trails takes you close to the desert’s stunning beauty.
Is there a better way to immerse in nature than on foot? Whilst walking, you will discover many secrets of the Namib that cannot be experienced when driving and you will get to feel different aspects of the desert – from mountainous terrain to sandy dunes.
Child rate/per trail: kids up to the age of 14 years: N$ 4200 including park fees
Special for 2020: the third child is free of charge (please supply birth certificates as proof of parenthood)
Please note: the starting day of trail is applicable regarding child age (please send ID or passport copy as proof of age)
- All meals (2 x breakfast, 1 x lunch, 2 x dinner) and equipment as stated in the itinerary
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, tea, coffee and juice are freely available in overnight camps
- Services of a guide, a “back-up” crew and luggage transport for the duration of the trail
- Walking in a small and personal group of 2-8 guests. Larger groups on request
- Group transfer to the starting point of the trail – please arrive latest by 2 pm
*NamibRand Nature Reserve park fees (stated as per date of print)
- Light lunch upon arrival N$ 120 per person, please pre-book. Arrival time for lunch latest 1 pm!
- Lunch packs on date of departure N$ 100 per person
- Transfers between camps and farmhouse: on special request only and subject to availability
- Namibia Tourist Board (NTB) levies / bed levies not applicable at time of print (subject to change)
T's & C's apply