Onduli Ridge - Namibian special
Premium camp in Damaraland
- 2 Days / 1 Nights
NAD 3075per person sharing
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 01 Aug 21 to 30 Sep 21
NAMIBIA FOR NAMIBIANS at Onduli Ridge!
Already being considered among the best in Namibia, bookings are now open for August and September!
Come and experience the magic that is Onduli Ridge!
N$3,075 per person sharing per night for a minimum stay of 2 nights
N$1,570 single supplement per night
SADC specials are available
- All meals
- All conservancy and conservation fees
- Items of a personal nature.
Elephant drive – N$ 600 per person
Doro Crater scenic drive – N$ 900 per person
Twyfelfontein visit – N$ 350 per person
Onduli Ridge, named after the resident giraffe of the area, is built at the base of two south-facing granite
outcrops that are connected by a ridge. This location allows for magnificent views of Namibia’s highest
mountain, the Brandberg, to the south and the dispersed cathedral-like granite inselbergs to the north.
The six suites are hidden amongst the granite boulders that nestle the camp and the more temperate climate
of central Damaraland allows for naturally ventilated suites, partial open-air bathrooms and largely open
communal areas. The camp is designed to maximise the views of this most extraordinary landscape and every
space becomes a viewpoint whether from the bed, the desk or the bathroom.
AT A GLANCE
• 6 en-suite suites (can accommodate families)
• Partial open-air bathroom with flush toilet & hot running water shower
• Star beds
• Air conditioned beds (Evening Breeze system)
• Swimming pool
• Fully inclusive
• Artisan coffee
• Crafted pizza evenings
• Spacious communal lounge with library, dining room, bar, campfire circle and deck
• Open year-round
• Minimum 2 night stays (3 nights recommended)
• Children very welcome
• 100% solar powered
• Waterhole for wildlife viewing
• WIFI in the rooms
• Own airstrip with waiting lounge and bathroom 20 min from camp
• Self-drive meeting point at airstrip and then transfer to camp
• Use of Swarovski binoculars
Onduli Ridge Impressions
You might also be interested in the packeges below