CHOBE WATER VILLAS
At the very tip of Namibia’s Zambezi Region
- 2 Days / 1 Nights
NAD 4860pp sharing
2 Days / 1 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 01 Dec 19 to 09 May 20
A PARADISE 50,000 ELEPHANTS CALL HOME AND TWO MIGHTY AFRICAN RIVERS MEET
In a special corner of the African wilderness, where two mighty rivers meet, a wetland paradise is haven for nature and wildlife. Discover the wonders of this magical destination at Chobe Water Villas. At the very tip of Namibia’s Zambezi Region, previously known as Caprivi Strip, Chobe Water Villas is nestled in the beautiful lap of nature on the bank of the Chobe River. The exclusivity and style of this boutique lodge in unparalleled.
One night in a luxury double/twin Villa N$4,860* pp sharing
One night in a luxury single Villa N$6,510 *
*Valid for SADC travellers only
Let us package it with flights and transfers.
- 1 Night in a Villa
- Daily breakfast, lunch and 3 course dinner, afternoon high tea & coffee, all day complimentary tea & coffee butler station. All beverages including selection of beers, wines , soft drinks and bottled water, stocked mini-bars in Villas .
- One of the following activities:
- A. Morning 4 to 5 hour open 4x4 Game Drive Safari into Chobe National Park (08:00 to 12:00/13:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Water
- B. Morning 3 to 4 hour Chobe River Safari along the banks of the Chobe National Park (08:00 to 11:00/12:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Water.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Travel Insurance