Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
NAD 7999per person sharing
6 Days / 5 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 15 Jul 19 to 31 Oct 19
With the energy of New York, the feel of Paris, and the chaotic pace of a major Latin American city all rolled into one, Buenos Aires is in a class of its own.
Iguazu Falls was formed as the result of a volcanic eruption. This eruption left a large crack.
Iguazu Falls is taller than, and twice as wide as Niagara Falls and was declared one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature on November 11, 2011. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This package is per person, land only and is valid until 31 Oct'19.
- 3 Night’s in Buenos Aires at the NH Crillon Hotel 4* or similar with breakfast
- 2 Night’s in the Iguazu Falls at the La Cantera Jungle Lodge 4* or similar with breakfast
- Full day Iguazu Falls guided tour, boat ride under the falls and jungle truck ride
- Airport transfers in and out for Beunos Aires & Iguazu Falls
- Valid until 31 Oct’19
- International and domestic flights are not included and can be booked through us.
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned
T's & C's apply