The contents of these webpages are provided for general information and without any endorsement or guarantee of
quality by Rennies Travel Namibia (Pty) Ltd (Rennies Travel Namibia), unless specifically indicated to the contrary. Every
effort has been made to provide the most current, correct and useful information. Inadvertent errors may occur, however,
and Rennies Travel cannot be held responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
1. By using the renniestravelnamibia.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
We will do our best to ensure uninterrupted availability of the website and that transmissions will be error-free, but this
cannot be guaranteed because of the nature of the Internet. In addition, your access to the website may occasionally be
suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt
to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
2. You understand that you, and not Rennies Travel Namibia, are responsible for all electronic communications and content
sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website:
for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; or
to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in
breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or that is otherwise injurious to third parties; or
3. When you place an order to purchase a travel product through renniestravelnamibia.com, your order represents an
instruction to us to place an order on your behalf with the supplier. renniestravelnamibia.com is not the product supplier,
and we will place your order with the supplier subject to the supplier's terms and conditions. By instructing us you accept
that your purchase of the travel product will be governed by the supplier's terms and conditions, and that if you have any
complaint about the product, your right of recourse will lie against the supplier and not against renniestravel.com.
You accept that the supplier may change the travel product, for example, an airline may change its flight schedules. We will
send you any communication we receive from a supplier about your transaction, but will not be liable to you if we are not
notified by the supplier of such change.
4. In terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act no cooling off period applies in respect of
transportation, accommodation or similar products and services.
5. renniestravelnamibia.com will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions if the
losses were reasonably foreseeable to you and us when you commenced using the website, or when you instructed us to
place an order on your behalf. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts,
anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably
foreseeable to you and us when you commenced using the website or when you instructed us to place your order.
6. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or
failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
7. These conditions are governed by the laws of Namibia. You agree, as we do, to submit to the jurisdiction of the
8. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For all purposes, you consent to receive
communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications
that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You agree that any communication in connection with your order, including changes in flight details, accommodation, or
any other travel product, may be sent to you electronically to your email address.
9. By instructing us to place an order on your behalf and utilise your credit card as the means of payment you warrant
the credit card details are correct;
you are the card holder and are lawfully entitled to use the card for this purpose;
this transaction does not exceed your credit and other limits specified by the card issuer.
You further agree that Rennies Travel Namibia will not be liable if the transaction is rejected for any reason by the credit
card issuer or the supplier.
THIS WEB SITE COMPLIES WITH THE VOLUNTARY PRIVACY PRINCIPLES CONTAINED IN THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
AND TRANSACTIONS ACT 25 OF 2002, ("ECT Act").
"this web site" means www.renniestravel.com
user" means any person accessing any part of the web site
Collection of personal data
2. Where personal information (such as the user's name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) is submitted to
the web site by the user (e.g. through sending an e-mail) the following principles are observed in the handling of that
a. This web site collects, processes and stores only such personal information regarding users as is necessary to provide the
services offered. The specific purpose for which information is collected is apparent from the context in which it is
b. This web site will not use the personal information submitted for any purpose other than the efficient provision of
services, including this web site, without obtaining the prior written approval of the user or unless required to do so by law.
c. This web site will keep records of all personal information collected and the specific purpose for which it was collected
for a period of one year from the date on which it was last used.
d. This web site will not disclose any personal information regarding a user to any third party unless the prior written
agreement of the user is obtained or the web site is required or permitted to do so by law.
e. If information is released with the user's consent this web site will retain a record of the information released, the third
party to whom it was released, the reason for the release and the date of release, for a period of one year.
f. This web site will destroy or delete any personal information which has become obsolete.
3. Note that, as permitted by the ECT Act, this web site may use personal information collected to compile profiles for
statistical purposes and trade in these profiles. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be
linked to any specific user.
Links to other web sites
4. We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the privacy practices of any third party sites to which hyperlinks
5. While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this site, Rennies
Travel can not under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result
of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of Rennies Travel or any third party.
STANDARD TERMS OF BUSINESS OF RENNIES TRAVEL NAMIBIA (PTY) LTD (REFERRED TO IN THESE TERMS AS "WE", "US"
1. All business undertaken by us, including any advice, information or service we provide, whether we charge for it or not,
shall be subject to these terms. No alteration of these terms shall be effective unless the change is recorded in writing and
signed by one of our directors. No act or omission shall be construed as a variation or a waiver by us of any of these terms.
2. The customer shall be deemed to be the agent of any person who uses the services provided ("the traveller") and shall
be deemed to have warranted that he has the authority to so act, and that he has brought these terms to the notice of the
traveller. Any reference herein to the customer shall include the traveller.
3. We represent hotels, airlines, car rental companies and related travel organisations ("the suppliers"), but we do not
accept responsibility for any failure of a supplier to meet its obligations to the customer or traveller. All coupons, tickets
and receipts are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers and, by accepting the coupons and
tickets, and utilising the services, the customer and traveller become contractually bound to the suppliers.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer and traveller to:
4.1 arrange adequate insurance against cancellation, delay, injury, medical expenses, personal liability and loss of baggage.
We will assist the customer to do so on receipt of instructions and payment of the premium. Should the insurer dispute its
liability for any reason, the customer shall have recourse against the insurer only.
4.2 obtain valid passports, visas, vaccination and innoculation certificates and to ensure that such documents remain valid
for periods required by consular and other authorities.
5. We shall not be liable, whether for breach of contract or negligence, for any loss, damage or injury however arising
unless the loss, damage or injury was directly caused by our gross negligence, and if this is the case, our liability will be
limited to R10 000 per customer or traveller.
6. We will not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect loss howsoever caused.
7. Any claim for a refund in respect of services not used must be submitted to us in writing within 30 days of the incident
giving rise to the claim. A refund, less any communication and administration costs, will only be made once the amount has
been received from the supplier.
8. We shall not be liable for any cancellation, delay, re-routing or other change to any flight caused by, inter alia, weather
conditions, financial circumstances (including insolvency) of the airline or its partner airlines, terrorism or any military or
counter-terrorism activity, or for the loss of any payments made; nor for the consequences of any consular requirements
9. Any increase in fares, accommodation and other costs as a result of currency fluctuations or otherwise between the date
of booking and the scheduled departure date shall be for the customer's account and shall be payable on request.
10. Our relationship with the customer shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and shall be subject to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa. The customer chooses the physical address specified
on the face of our credit application as its address for all purposes arising out of this relationship.
11. The customer shall pay our invoices in cash on presentation and no payment shall be withheld or deferred on account
of any claim, counter-claim or setoff.
12. Interest on any overdue amounts will be payable at 2% above the prime overdraft rate charged by our bankers from
time to time.
13. Documents or other items including cash, cheques, bank drafts or other remittances sent to us through the post shall
only be deemed to have been received by us when they have been delivered to us by the postal authorities.
14. We will cancel any agreement in respect of which payments have fallen into arrears and, in the event of this right being
exercised; the full balance outstanding shall become due and payable immediately.
15. If we instruct attorneys to collect from the customer any amount owing to us, the customer shall pay all costs on the
attorney and client scale, including collection charges. The customer agrees that action may be instituted in any
Magistrate's Court notwithstanding that the amount in dispute exceeds such court's jurisdiction.
Kindly take notice that Rennies Travel is a credit provider as envisaged in the National Credit Act, 2005. The standard terms
and conditions contained herein might be varied without notice, in compliance with the Act, the regulations and the
guidelines issued under the aforesaid Act
Latest Travel Packages