Best of Jordan
8-day bucket list adventure
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
NAD 60979per person sharing
8 Days / 7 Nights
- Sales Period:
- 16 Dec 22 to 31 Oct 23
If Jordan has never been on your bucket list before, then now is the time to add it!
Jordan is all about discovering the unexpected. Surprises await around every corner in this fascinating and adventurous country.
Travel from 6 January 2023 to 14 February 2023 and 1 June 2023 to 31 August 2023
From N$60,979 per person sharing
Travel from 15 February 2023 to 31 May 2023 and 01 September 2023 to 31 October 2023
From N$65,239 per person sharing
Why visit Jordan
1. Petra, one of the new wonders of the world!
- The beautiful “rose-red city” with its ancient tombs, monuments, and other structures makes Petra a must-visit site! It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. Go glamping with the Bedouins in the Wadi Rum Desert!
- Wadi Rum’s Valley of the Moon is an otherworldly place of sandstone and granite rock rising from the desert valley floor. Experience the colours of the sand as they change between pink, red, and orange from dawn until dusk.
3. Mud up and float in The Dead Sea for a free spa treatment!
- The Dead Sea is the lowest point on Earth, and its high salt level means visitors will float effortlessly atop the water. Moreover, the black mud of the Dead Sea is also known for its healing properties. Excellent wellness destination.
4. Walk in the footsteps of many ancient civilizations
- Many locations in modern Jordan were prominent in the Bible, including Mount Nebo (Moses) and the location of the baptism of John the Baptist and Jesus at the Jordan River. As a result, Jordan is filled with incredible archaeological ruins.
5. Jordanian people!
- Jordanian people are among the friendliest and welcoming in the world. Should you be invited into someone’s home, whether a house or Bedouin tent, you’ll experience incredible hospitality.
6. The food in Jordan is delicious!
- Food will definitely be one of the highlights of your trip. Traditional Jordanian food is some of the tastiest in the Middle East.
7. Jordan’s landscape is diverse!
- This desert kingdom offers a diverse and rich landscape! A country that combines sea (both the Red & Dead Seas), desert (which occupies 75% of Jordan), forests, history, and civilization.
8. Exploring Jordan is safe!
- Despite the conflict in the Middle East, Jordan kept itself out of local area conflicts. As a result, the crime rate in Jordan is very low, even in its largest city, the capital of Amman.
9. Jordan is the perfect romantic getaway!
- A country with incredible natural wonder, breath taking views and a tranquil ambience, making it one of the most romantic places to be.
1. Return economy airfare to Jordan - Queen Alia Airport - including airport taxes
2. Airport meet and assistance on arrival/departure at the airport
3. Private, air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver throughout the tour
4. 2 Night in Amman at the Centro Mada by Rotana
- Centro room
- Amman sightseeing & extra meals:
» Wine Tasting at the JD Winery
» Afternoon City Tour of Amman
» Jerash tour with lunch
» Ajloun Castle
» Dinner on first evening at restaurant in Amman
- En route to Dead Sea sightseeing & extra meals:
» Mount Nebu visit
» Madaba tour with lunch
5. 2 Nights at the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
- Ishtar Superior room
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Dead Sea sightseeing:
» Siq Trail hike at Wadi Mujip Biosphere Reserve
- En route to Petra sightseeing:
» Little Petra
6. 2 Nights in Petra at The Old Village Resort
- Deluxe room
- Petra sightseeing & extra meals:
» Full-day Petra tour with lunch
7. 1 Night in Wadi Rum at the Sun City Camp
- Martian Dome
- Dinner & breakfast
- Wadi Rum sightseeing & extra meals:
» 3-hour jeep tour of Wadi Rum
» Guided stargazing experience
» Lunch at Wadi Rum restaurant
- Amman on last day:
8. All sightseeing tours include
- Professional English-speaking guide on all days with sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all excursions as confirmed in the itinerary
- 2x Small bottles of mineral water per person per day on board the vehicle.
9. Free postage of documents
10. Travel information pack
- Entry visa to Jordan (SA passport holder requires a visa – FREE of charge – obtain on arrival)
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
- Meals & drinks not specified
- Gratuities to the driver, guides, hotel staff & porters.
- Sightseeing not specified
- Laundry services
- All expenses of personal nature
- Optional activities not included in the itinerary
T's & C's apply
Impressions of Jordan